How To Obtain An Accident Report

  • Visiting in person:
    Arlington Police Records Unit
    Ott Cribbs Public Safety Building
    620 W. Division St
    Arlington, TX 76011
    8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
  • By Mail: Download and complete the form, then mail it with a $6 check or money order made out to the City of Arlington and a self-addressed stamped envelope so we know where to send the report back to:
    Police Records Unit
    PO BOX 1065
    Arlington TX 76004-1065
  • Online: You may obtain a report online by visiting City of Arlington Open Records Request

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find a copy of the Drivers Crash Report (State Blue Form CR-2)?

The Texas Department of Transportation provides the Blue Form on their website.

I was involved in an accident and the other party did not provide proof of financial responsibility (no insurance) or the party gave you incorrect information. What can I do?

You have the right to file a "No Insurance Complaint Affidavit" with the Arlington Police Department. Complete the affidavit and have it notarized. Turn in the completed affidavit to our Records Unit, located at the main Police station at 620 W. Division Street in Arlington.